Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP along with a very unhappy dad Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I share my life- the good, the bad and everything between. When I was in 1990, I moved to America together with my brother and parents when I turned one and a half. Without my parents' passion for hard work and sacrifice and sacrifice, I wouldn't share my life. With the opportunity to have an improved life I wanted to try the best I could to please them and was focused on achieving my goals. I believed that my future would unfold the same way as I graduated from college, land an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then get married and start an family. I believed that this was the ultimate definition of success. but life was not so sure to teach me what success meant. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that I disliked my corporate position. Although the salary and status were good but I did not feel that it was fulfilling. Instead I felt that I was doing nothing but wasting time. My love of fitness and my love of socializing with other people led me to find my new calling as a personal trainer. The business I started was in 2014 and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. There are a few Asian women in the industry. Within the field of coaching I would like to change the world by offering high-quality coaching to aid others to become healthier and more content. I also strive to empower people to pursue their desires and accomplish all they wish to in life. When my professional career began to take off, I had the most devastating loss of my life: my mother's passing away. Following an 8-year battle with Scleroderma, she is at peace at Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and will always keep her in my thoughts as well as my heart. It is amazing how life gives us exactly the lessons we need even if we aren't aware of it. It was my mother's sudden death that changed me forever. And I really believe it gave me an opportunity at life. Her death occurred at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I had my second opportunity to live a happy and fulfilled life. When I reach the 30's I am more vibrant than I have ever. It is true that I live now and not just surviving as I did before. In sharing the tale of my experiences, it's to ensure that other people can relate to my feelings and thoughts. It is to know that they are not alone. And that there is real love. Therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. Also, wellness is your greatest wealth. Since death is the only thing we have in life I want you to enjoy the rest of your days and live without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ally Brooke Bio

Beautiful Pics Of Adele Silva and Alina Chivulescu Feet And Legs